Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi last night i noticed something really odd about my cat jax. I was stroking him and when i reached his tail he would whine a little. Anyway I didnt think anything of it at first. Then I picked him up and he just went crazy hissing and everything anyway i checked his tail and it seems he might be in pain when pressure is put on the top of his tail. So anyway i just checked his tail just to be sure and obviously he starting hissing and moaning. Anyway what would you suggest I should do because it doesnt seem to be broken hes only been out the house for a couple of hours and thats it and he wouldnt of done it in the house. I don't think it is broken because he can move it fine. It just doesnt seem he can get it straight up in the air it just sort of hangs halfway.

Thanks for your time

·
Registered
205 Posts
I would suggest taking kitty to the vet b/c kitty is in pain :(

Maybe he hurt it somehow?? I don't know what else it could be other than his tail, sorry.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Does he go outside? This is a common location for cat bites, which result in abscesses. In any case, it sounds like he needs to see the vet if it persists!

Cheers,
Dr. Jean

1 - 4 of 4 Posts