Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kiwi has found a new form of entertainment. It's funny, but surprises you if it catches you by surprise. The area that has the washer and dryer originally had accordion doors to conceal the machines when not in use. The vent pipes when installed required the a few extra inches clearance, and so the doors didn't fit back properly. Instead, we've installed a couple of curtain that basically conceals them. The curtain go almost to the floor, but not quite. Kiwi plays a little game of hiding. Of course she's not really hidden. Her head is concealed, but her legs and tail are still in view.

The game she's developed is one intended to harmlessly strike terror in the heart of man or beast. When she thinks you're going to happen by the area, she "conceals" herself behind the curtain, strangely facing away from you. Of course if you're paying attention, you know she's there and you know what's coming. The suddenness still takes you by surprise. As you start to pass, all of a sudden she leaps into the air, spread her legs like a monster that's going to attack, and strikes you about waist high or higher. All you see is this wild look on her face and four outstretched legs (no claws showing). She slaps you, falls and scurries off. It leaves you laughing your fool head off. She can't seem to get enough of it, and truthfully, I'd miss it if she stopped.

I've a theory. I think she runs off in order to get far enough away that we won't hear her snicker.

·
Registered
96 Posts
that sounds so cute!
maybe you could take a photo in mid flight and catch that mad face for us all to see.
that wud be hillarious! :) :D :p :lol:

·
Registered
220 Posts
I can picture your Kiwi's game, lol. If you want to really see a show, get 2 or more cats playing "grab at the moving curtain lump". This is a great game for kittens and will provide hours of fun for them as well as great entertainment for their humans. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts