Cat Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Love it :) Have seen Taz my younger boy do the same type of thing around the apartment. He will even open drawers to get to stuff. Funniest thing I saw was when he got one of my scarfs and started dragging it all around, you could tell he was so proud of himself.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Was that a bra he brought back towards the end? What I want to know is how he gets some of this stuff outside. Who leaves their bra outside? He must really love his Mom to bring her all of those presents! :)

·
Premium Member
7,857 Posts
What I want to know is how he gets some of this stuff outside. Who leaves their bra outside? :)
Lots of people dry some clothing on clothes lines in the privacy of their own back yards - me included. You haven't lived until you've slept on sheets hung outdoors!!. A klepto cat won't stop at a fence line!!

·
Registered
913 Posts
When I was getting ready to go out of town for my cousin's wedding, Zephyr stole my backless bra out of the pile of clothes to pack and hid it behind the sofa. He was pretty proud of himself for the panic he caused.

Another time either he or Maisie took my hairbrush from my bedroom to the living room (I have no idea how they carried it) and hid it in the cardboard box they were using as a playhouse.

Yesterday, Bentley confiscated his ear medication and stashed it. I looked everywhere, and finally found it jammed into a small space under the radiator. I guess he's getting tired of drops in his ears twice a day. ;)

·
Super Moderator
26,496 Posts
This has been posted before (several times).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.