Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Also called Luna, or Cat at home

We took Luna in at about 8 weeks of age and she was a tiny scrap of a kitten then.

Mum was a short-legged Munchkin (Luna is long-legged) and Dad was a
Ragamuffin.

She's smart and fearless and is definately going to tell you exactly what she wants and what she thinks of you. Super cuddly only with me in the morning when I get up, practically ignores me for the rest of the day. Unless the whole family goes out, then we get an earful from her when we get home for having left her alone.

Photos have been removed because they exceed the forum limit of 600 x 800 pixels.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oops I forgot to resize the pics!

Luna on the day we took her home:

Acting all cute to make sure she wormed her way into everyone's hearts to cement her position in the home:

Luna still has a thing about boxes

·
Premium Member
7,095 Posts
Wow, what a gorgeous cat! :luv

How old is she now? I'm wondering how long it took for that beautiful floofy tail to begin to show.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow, what a gorgeous cat! :luv

How old is she now? I'm wondering how long it took for that beautiful floofy tail to begin to show.
She's about 4 months old now, her birthday is 9 June. She started fluffing out a couple of weeks ago. Thankfully the floofy fur hasn't been accompanied by shedding (yet!), it's still just a couple of stray cat hairs here and there. She gets a light brushing every night.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts