Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got Lance the orange kitten from the rescue group at Petco a week ago. He is very well behaved and seems to have made friends with Arnold. They don't play, but there is no hissing anymore. Not bad for one week.

Lance resting and watching out for the dogs.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Looks like Lance is Arnold's long lost grandkitten

·
Registered
362 Posts
Congratulations! I hope the cats continue to get along. Both are very handsome boys. Arnold looks just like my older cat. He is the sweetest cat I've ever lived with.

·
Registered
346 Posts
I love these pictures! They speak volumes about how great his life is going to be now!
From Petco to lounging on the furniture looking happy and safe.......what could be better than that!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He picked up a URI from Petco and has been slightly ill for the past week. What is especially annoying is when he lays next to my face and sneezes an inch from it.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It took a couple of weeks, but now they are playing. The tiles are 12" square for scale.

how is this for symmetry?

·
Registered
7,452 Posts
Looks like they have become "butt" friends. Sorry, bad joke but it is great to see them so happy together.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Aww to cute! Glad they are getting along :)
I just adopted a orange kitten, named Tigger (he bounces around like him lol) he looks like a young version on Lance and Arnold (my kitten is only 6 weeks old)

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We have a long hallway and Lance runs up and down it at random, not to chase anything. One moment he will be asleep, and the next he is running up and down the hall. We encourage this so that he will sleep at night.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts