Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sooo really how does anyone get anything done? I am really trying to do laundry, other housework.. I sit down to take a moment to check messages.. Sherbert jumps on my lap and gets comfy.. I gently set him to the side to stand.. Pepper immediately hops up .. I move her and before i have her set aside BlackJack is on my lap. I remove him and Sherbert sort of teleports to the empty lap... repeat...

Guess i should either avoid sitting.. or avoid the housework.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well. ended up pulling out the kitty wand toys and letting them chase the feathers.. fed lunch.. and hoped they settle for a nap. But they are just following me about hoping I sit down so they all make a kitty pile on my lap and nap there.. Maybe I should just bring up Netflix and give up on the laundry for now..and find a movie to watch.

·
Registered
712 Posts
I know how you feel! This morning Mitzi curled up on my legs, just before I was about to get up. Mitzi NEVER sits on laps, so of course I couldn't move her. We had a big cuddle for half an hour... until her sister cat, Evie the Attention Seeker, jumped up and started meowing and cleaning Mitzi until a fight ensued!

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Awww...I just gently take them and lock them up in the kid's room for a couple of hours. If they are particularly feisty about it, I bribe them with treats. The love they feel for me never transcends the love they feel for treats! lol

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Awww...I just gently take them and lock them up in the kid's room for a couple of hours.
Great Idea!! except BlackJack can turn the doorknobs :wink and the other two will hook paws under and tug the moment they hear the click.... They have been together WAAAAAAAAAy too long and have it all figured out.

OH yeah and Sherbert will call out loudly until the door opens "me out!" and "now". which is actually funny

1 - 6 of 6 Posts