Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's a good thing my bed is a full size bed...otherwise, there wouldn't be enough room for all of us. (5 cats and me)....
Here's 4 of my 5 house cats...Macy is of course the white one, The black one in the corner is Panther, the other black one is Scooter Bug, and the other one is Buttercup.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I *have* missed him! ....and I think I've got a bunch of my own Scooterbugs out in my barn....
Well, Scooter Bug is doing pretty good! He's long, short, and fat....healthy, but definitely not a "normal" cat...you can tell he's not quite right "build" wise...Im sure you remember the thread about him a LONG time ago about the dwarfism....well Every time I try to get a pic of him standing still, he always moves...lol the only time he's not moving is if he's sleeping!

Looks like some nice bed warmers there. I like their names.
haha yea, they do keep the bed warm. LOL Thanks, I named all of them except Macy...that was her name when I adopted her.

AWE! Lovely kitties! You have two black ones, how do you manage?
Thanks! Yes I have two black ones. If I go by their face with a quick glance I can get them mixed up but normally I can tell them apart...

Wait, you have cats and you thought it was YOUR bed? ROFL!
haha yea....MY bed....Panther and Buttercup normally sleep with me...Macy and Chloe and Scooter will sometimes sleep with me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts