Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was taking a nap outside on my hammock and when I came in I saw this.

Pictures again?

Doing the tongue thing again

Pictures. Stop. Now.

Too bad Lucky wasn't there. She retreated to the computer room to be alone.

·
Super Moderator
26,343 Posts
I don't know who I want more, the kitty or the doggie!

Those pictures are adorable. :D

·
Super Moderator
26,343 Posts
You're right - what am I thinking? I have my hands full! :D

I shall adore them from afar. :luv

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
marie73 said:
You're right - what am I thinking? I have my hands full! :D

I shall adore them from afar. :luv
Yeah you sure do. I don't post in other threads very much due to time but I've seen your threads about Charlee and Cali. They are so great together! Sure are a handful!

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
Ok, where are you that you were able to nap out on the hammock? It is currently 25 degrees here :evil: .

Weather much better suited for a husky, I might add.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Leazie said:
Ok, where are you that you were able to nap out on the hammock? It is currently 25 degrees here :evil: .

Weather much better suited for a husky, I might add.
It was 45 degrees out. I enjoy wrapping myself with a blanket and taking a nap on the cooler days like this. I even have a four season rated hammock that I use while hiking so I've slept on a hammock while it was below 10 degrees :D

As for the weather and Huskies, you will be surprised to find they tolerate the varying temperatures well. I have a Husky for many reasons, one of which is for the ability to keep up with me energy-wise, the other is because I hike in below zero often.

It's 70 degrees in that room right now and he could go outside in 45 degrees whenever he wants. But he chose to stay in the warm room. Their thick fur works both ways in heating and cooling. When it's cold it serves as a insulation to keep the warmth in, when it's warm it is insulation to keep the heat out.

They are really amazing and highly adaptable dogs.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts