Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Periodically, I will see wet spots on my bed about the size of a quarter from where my cat was sitting. However, I woke up today and there was a wet spot about the diameter of a softball. At first, I thought it was urine because she often goes on my bed but she had been doing really well lately. I got down to smell it and it had no smell and she didn't look like she knew she had done something wrong. I am not sure where the liquid came from, it's clear and odorless. She is very healthy and happy as far as I can tell. She also eats and drinks often with no problem. Any suggesstions or thoughts? She is my BEST friend and my heart I don't want anything to be wrong with her.

·
Registered
93 Posts
All my cats knead on me when I pet them, I just see it as them saying they love it. Spike even pads at the air :lol:

·
Premium Member
28,623 Posts
When they knead us, we are taking the place of their mothers and the comfort they got from kneading and nursing, but sometimes, like when they bring us tasty mice*, we are their babies, and they are making sure we get enough to eat. We take turns being the mother! (Oh, yum!*)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts