Cat Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wasn't sure where to put this. She isn't mine, but I am maybe adopting her, so, like I said, I wasn't sure. Feel free to move it though. :D

Anyways, this is Leelow the kitty I am looking into adopting. I fell in love with her because she reminds me alot of my old Cat Melvin (RIP). I think once she gets her hair back in she will look alot like him, and she seems like a sweet gal! If I was to adopt her I would rename her or spell her name different. I somewhat like the name, but that spelling bugs me!

http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displa ... d=11767051

Here is a picture of Melvin to see.

·
Super Moderator
26,542 Posts
It does seem that she may look like Melvin! Maybe spell it "Lilo" like "Lilo and Stitch".

I hope you get to take her home, she needs some TLC.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is what I was planning if I kept that name, but I will see. :D

I was thinking of renaming her Nala since she looks like a Lion right now. :p Plus my Miniature Schnauzer is named Simba.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Yes, she does look a lot like Melvin (i.e. - gorgeous!). But she'll probably have a completely different personality - you know what cats are like :wink:

I think its wonderful you are rescuing her - she's obviously been through a hard time.

seashell

·
Registered
575 Posts
She kinda looks like Dalamar my poodle right now.....

Poor dear she needs some loves, I hope you get her!
I am partial to the name Nala...Maybe because I have one :lol:

Keep us updated!

·
Super Moderator
18,393 Posts
Awww...poor baby. I'm sure she'll end up being a gorgeous girl. Hope you get her.

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Awww, she looks like she needs a great big hug. I hope that you are able to bring her home and give her lots of love and care.

Melvin was a very handsome guy.

·
Premium Member
9,136 Posts
I looked at her petfinder photo. What a sweet face. I hope it works out that you get her. Breaks my heart they found her on the streets. Now she can have a safe forever home with you. I agree a name change is in order once you find out her personality!

·
Registered
917 Posts
you should change the spelling to leeloo, and then you can call her leeloo dallas multipass.

......fifth element joke.

·
Registered
165 Posts
For some reason I thought it was a real child :( She looks cute all bald :) I hope you get adopted by that sweet looking kitty :D

·
Registered
6,952 Posts
Awwww, Leeloo looks like a sweetie. There's something so funny about those lion cuts, but believe me, in 3-4 months she'll be back to her usual furry self. I hope it works out!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts