Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Awww I love black cats. That's a great shot. His tummy has kinda thinner hair huh? Samhain has that too. I think maybe black cat's coats aren't as thick?? He's very cute tho. *smile*

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, guys. :) Tanyuh, Lemur has white fur on her belly! It's sort of odd, but cute.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
It's a shame that black cats are so hard to photograph, because lots of times they are very good looking cats.

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
Great picture!! I hear you about photographing black cats. I have so many photos of Velvet that look like a black blob with eyes. :roll:

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
When I was little I was sneaking in the house a small size black cat and got very attached to her. My mom has never known. She doesn't like pet hair in the house :roll: but she is kind to animals..I will let her know one of these days that while she was at work ...somebody cuddled in the nice warm rooms and had swiss cheese and salami :lol:
Since then I have a weakness for black kitties - I see all cats beautiful and gracious but black kitties have a little extra because they remind me of my first "kitty love"
Lemur is gorgeous :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts