Cat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has made my Mac a faster and even more stable machine.
Any other Macintosh users here care to compare notes on how Leopard is working for you?

·
Registered
5,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
do I detect some jealousy from a Windows victim?,,,,uh,,,,I mean user.
Oops, did I say that out loud? :wink: :lol:
:catrun

·
Registered
777 Posts
Yes ... now that is a nice kitty ... of course one has to see them in the wild ....**insert smug icon here**

:lol: :lol:

·
Super Moderator
26,401 Posts
Carol, you can look smug after you've posted a picture of the "monkey" we've heard so much about but have never actually SEEN! :wink:

·
Registered
777 Posts
:lol: *insert sticking out tongue icon here*

Marie hubs bought me a really snazzy new cellphone , so I WILL take pics this weekend :wink:

·
Super Moderator
26,401 Posts
Yeah! :D

·
Banned
5,533 Posts
John, I think the new Mac OS is great and of course it looks really good as well.

I'm awaiting the new cheaper iphone. I've spied a contract where I can get it for free :D

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
I am relatively new to Apple. We traded in my Dell for a MacBook Pro last July and I absolutely love it!! Leopard has been terrific. I thought Time Machine was a great feature, but couldn't imagine using it. Surprise! I have used it several times to retrieve data that would have been lost without it.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Lori said:
I thought Time Machine was a great feature, but couldn't imagine using it. Surprise! I have used it several times to retrieve data that would have been lost without it.
Note to non Mac users: Time Machine is a feature which backs up work continually - not a genuine time machine whereby Lori went back in time to just before she deleted something, and stopped herself doing it...

Seriously, I bought a black MacBook (BlacBook?) yesterday and am coming to grips with it. So far so good.

·
Registered
5,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have yet to configure Time Machine on my Mac.

It's a little while later now, and I just turned on Time Machine and configured it. I'm not sure I like the part about doing monthly back-ups till the disk is full.
My computer has as much disk activity now as a Windows machine. 8O
Is there a way to not do the weekly or monthly backups?

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
akiralx said:
Note to non Mac users: Time Machine is a feature which backs up work continually - not a genuine time machine whereby Lori went back in time to just before she deleted something, and stopped herself doing it....
That would be cool too! I can think of all sorts of uses for that ability. :wink:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts