Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I opened the computer room door to let Magic out yesterday morning and it smelled SO bad in there. I think he had just used the litterbox. At 6am I'm not in the mood to clean it. So...I grabbed it and took it ouside and left it there for the day, I got home at 10pm.

When I went to clean it last night at 10:30pm (it was warm outside luckily!), I noticed that a neighbourhood cat had sprayed it, peed in it and pooped in it!!!!!!!!!!

I used like EVERY cat friendly cleaning solution that I had to get the smell out. But there is a still a faint smell of cat spray on it. My cats FREAKED when I brought it in the house, but then in about 5 minutes they forgot about it and started wrestling like usual.

I am NEVER doing that again! Hahahahaha......I know we have a lot of cats walking around our neighbourhood.....but why don't people neuter their outdoor cats? Geez! Haha.

·
Registered
865 Posts
that sounds kinda funny to me... :)

I'm just imagineing leaving the door open to come home to an overflowing litter box.

·
Premium Member
28,615 Posts
Years ago--when there was little traffic on this road--I had a cat who was so well litter trained that she cried to come in, used the litter box in the house and then went back out to play! I guess the neighborhood cats around your house are very well trained! :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts