Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone, I've got three furkittehs and two furdogs...I'll leave the dogs for another forum :). I think I'm going to be very glad I found this forum, I adopted an 8 year old spayed Russian Blue/mix this past May and I've got a ton of questions. I'll be looking around the forum for a day or two and then probably drive everyone nuts asking questions.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Let me introduce myself and my furbabies :)

Hi All. My name is Kathy. My husband and I have 5 critters, 3 cats and 2 dogs. Our oldest cat..JasperKatz is 14 years old. I've had him since he was about 2 weeks old, his Mom was killed and he and his two sisters were brought into the Humane Society where I was volunteering. Unfortunately one of his sister didn't make it, but his other Sis named Sassy is living out her wonderful life at a nursing home in northern Michigan, where she has brought joy to many residents over the years. Our other kitteh is Willy, a 5 year old terror on legs. I adopted him when he was 6-7 wks old. Our newest addition to the family is Tabatha. She is apprx 9 years old. She does have some Russian Blue in her but she is mostly a DSH. I adopted her in May from the shelter I volunteer at now in SE Michigan, not because of what she might be but because she needed a home and i didn't need a third cat. :) Tabs is one reason I went looking for a discussion forum. Her story will be another post...don't want to put everyone to sleep with my first post. I'm long winded and can never seem to keep things short and sweet. Probably another reason I was looking for a forum on cats, cats, and more cats. I love to read about other people and their furries. :wiggle

·
Registered
27 Posts
Welcome, I'm quite new here as well. I'll have to look in to seeing if the local nursing homes have pet cats for the residents. I have 5 kits 1 week old. I need to find homes for 3 of them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts