Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, my name is Antonio and I'm here to introduce you to Mr. Marty.

I received this little fella when back in July when he was around 8 weeks old. I do not know much about cats, well back then I didn't know much. I named him Marty because of the "M" on his forehead. Man was I hype about his perfectly shaped M on his forehead. I thought he was a super hero cat or something. I thought this was unique lol. Little did I know there are millions of them, no offense though, I love this little guy and wouldn't trade him for one with an S. :cat3

First Day Home

Couple of months later, I am entertaining myself watching TV. I turn my head and see him like this. LoL

This was a few of weeks ago, I swear he's planning something.

·
Premium Member
3,536 Posts
Mr. Marty is adorable! His little M on the forehead is very well defined, I think that is really neat. Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting pictures of your boy!

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Is he ever adorable! And boy, was his M super prominent when he was little, how could you not fall in love with him? I love the picture of him behind the door. It reminds me of a little cartoon I saw on facebook with a guy reading a book "How to tell if my cat is plotting to kill me" with a sneaky looking cat in the background. Hee hee, you might want to read that book. He sure is cute though.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Guys, yeah he sure is a character!

@howsefrau32 Yeah I've seen the picture you are talking about lol Cats are funny, and mysterious. Sometimes I wonder what goes through their head but then I change my mind and say "I don't even want to know"! lol

Hope to see you guys around the forums!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Welcome!
He is lovely! I love "M" heads! He has a great nose too. I like to touch my cats' noses and say "meep!". They look at me like I am nuts, but I guess they have a point.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome!
He is lovely! I love "M" heads! He has a great nose too. I like to touch my cats' noses and say "meep!". They look at me like I am nuts, but I guess they have a point.
I think he has a funny nose lol I always tell him he has a big ass nose just to bother him lol we have our own little wars sometimes. :jump

·
Registered
88 Posts
I think he has a funny nose lol I always tell him he has a big ass nose just to bother him lol we have our own little wars sometimes. :jump
Big schnoz is the first thing I saw when looking at the photos. Lol

I didn't want to go all out with that as I didn't want to offend, if you or he were sensitive about it. I would have to change the "meep" to "ouwrooooooga" (old style car horn) just to switch things up a bit and make him think. I like all kinds of noses on the cats, as most of my other pets have no nose at all. Haha!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Aw, Marty is such a cutie patootie! He's about the same age as my cat as well.

His "M" mark is very clear; most of the tabbies I've seen (including my own) have thinner, more broken ones.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hahaha thanks everyone for confirming that. Today I am going to joke on his nose for the rest of the day. lol I'll try to post some short Instagram videos of Marty. Not sure if that is allowed on here or not.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Here's one of him doing some "Military Training" lol he does this for like 30 minutes a day back to back. Every day! If I forget, he stands there waiting kinda like letting me know lol

Instagram

1 - 20 of 26 Posts