Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you may know, every contributor to the CatAmazing project gets a funny hat Photoshopped onto a photo of their cat as part of the prize!

Well, we need to warm up - with your help! :kittyball

Post a photo of your cat on this thread by Friday, and we'll pick 5 at random to receive a brand new digital hat!

We'll post the results back here - you can use the image as an avatar, share it with your friends (or your cat's friends, if you REALLY want to embarass them ;)) or enlarge it and hang it above the dining table!

If you already have some headgear in mind, do mention it - we love a challenge! Otherwise, we'll surprise you! :lol:

So, go ahead, post kitty's photo! Let's get photoshopping!

-The CatAmazing Crew

·
Super Moderator
26,658 Posts
Cleo's hat size? one size fits Diva

·
Premium Member
1,691 Posts
How fun! Here's Gracie, another cool picture from Jamie using his new 'softbox' reflector...

Fran

·
Registered
273 Posts
my pretty girl

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Haha excellent! I'm going to jump right in. :D

Can't imagine what hat would fit best, but I'm sure your crew will come up with something. :)
Jacq - since you bravely volunteered first, we took an early crack at it! Hope you like it! :grin:

-The CatAmazing Crew

·
Registered
979 Posts
LOLLLOLOL

Aw man, thanks guys. That's so awesome. Io (Or is it Dmitri Ioski now?) asked us to snap this one after she recovered from her hangover.

·
Premium Member
2,851 Posts
I didn't see any mention if we could just enter one image, so I'm posting two of Blacky, if you like to use either, go for it!

^ Believe it or not, she wasn't about to take my head off in this picture... somehow she just looks really mad, but she wasn't, she was really happy, we were going for a walk...

Both pretty silly pictures, but I figure if a hat is being placed on my cat, she might as well do it in style. ;)

·
Super Moderator
26,658 Posts
The bratz need Ninja headwear! :grin:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
LOLLLOLOL

Aw man, thanks guys. That's so awesome. Io (Or is it Dmitri Ioski now?) asked us to snap this one after she recovered from her hangover.

We're super glad you liked it!
LOVE the drawing :p!! Poor Ioski, looks like it was rough night ; )

-The CatAmazing Crew

More hats being fitted over the weekend - keep the photos coming!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts