Cat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm feeling really sleepy today.......very unmotivated, and just really want to crawl back in bed! So, I thought a good way to make myself actually want to get motivated today, was to think of something positive to get me going!

It's friday!!! :D Hubby has a short day today, and should be home early, so we're planning to hitch up the horses to go driving if the rain stays away! This weekend we have nothing planned for once, so we're going to do more driving, pick berries from our woods, and just enjoy each others company.

Ok, your turn! Go!

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Going to the beach on Sunday (Bournemouth), concert on saturday, going home in about 20 minutes, and errm
I only have to work 1 and a half days next week as I never work on my birthday.

·
Registered
243 Posts
This weekend I plan to get all the mowing done :(

I also plan to harvest loads of tomatoes from my garden, pick up some freshly laid eggs from my buddy, catch up on my reading, do a great BBQ and have a couple or three cold beers whilst sat out enjoying the evening sunshine with my dear wife and puddy tats :)

Oh, the good life.........................................

Mick.

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
We're going to go see Momma Mia tonight and eat lots of popcorn.

Mick...can I come get some of your tomatoes? I have several green ones, but they are not turning red :cry: .

·
Registered
374 Posts
We're having dinner with our usual "Friday Night Dinner Group" as we've been called. Trying out a new Irish Pub in our area. Love those rashers!!!

Saturday it's errand-running, grocery shopping and making German Potato Salad (yummm!) for a barbecue Saturday evening.

Sunday we're just taking it easy from all of the running around we had to do on Saturday!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Leazie said:
Snipped
Mick...can I come get some of your tomatoes? I have several green ones, but they are not turning red :cry: .
Sure Leazie. I'll put a few to one side.
Bit of a drive for you though innit? 8O

A lot of mine are still green, they really started ripening last weekend so yours shouldn't be far behind.

All this rain we've had early in the season in Oklahoma followed by plenty of sunshine has left my plants loaded with fruit. Yummy!

Mick.

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
I have about 3-1/2 hours of work left, then the babysitter is coming over so Ken and I can go to the first of 4 country concerts at the ND State Fair which began this morning.

If the temperature is bearable tomorrow morning we've talked about taking the kids to the fair in the a.m. to see the parade, then come home and rest for a while, probably put the new doghouse together and who knows what else the rest of the day. On Sunday we'll probably go to church in the morning, nap in the afternoon and have another concert to attend at the fair that night.

I'm looking forward to a good weekend. TGIF!!!!!!! :yellbounce

·
Registered
981 Posts
Tonight is cleaning night for the party tomorrow. Tomorrow having 12 people over for homemade Chinese/ Japanese food, got to pick up my sis-in-law for my recrutment though!!! Lots of chopping and dicing and stir frying!!! Sunday I refuse to do anything at all!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
575 Posts
I got a package full of gems today from a friend who used to make jewelry. Including a 7ct blue topaz and some unusual cut amethysts I'm excited about.

So I shall be smithing all weekend! Fun! I will try not to set myself on fire... again...

Then Sunday I think I'm going to FINALLY finish my little garden.

·
Super Moderator
26,432 Posts
TrinityQuiet said:
Every day's Friday until I find a new job ;) I'll sit here eating watermelon!
Ditto, but make mine CHEESE, please! :D

·
Registered
515 Posts
On Saturday my hubby and I are going shopping for some new frying pans and for some livingroom furniture. :yellbounce :yellbounce
Normally I hate shopping but when it comes to buying things for the kitchen, or for new furniture, I could shop all day.
We go to a special store for all of our kitchen pots and pans, as we will only use a certain brand. As for the furniture, well, I guess that I will have to make some furniture covers for it so that the cats don't claw the heck out of it. :roll:
On Sunday, I will be baking all of the bread for the week, and maybe some pies and/or cakes to nibble on throughout the rest of the week.
Maybe I'll bake some cookies for a change. I guess I will wait and see what I am in the mood to bake that day.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts