Cat Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I let my new big boy Steinway out of his safe room for a while today, and managed to get this picture.

They've been closer to each other before, but this is the first time Sassy's ever relaxed in his presence.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,855 Posts
Very nice! I'd throw those safe room doors wide open at this point and let nature take it's course!!
BTW, off topic, but your Christmas cactus is stunning!! That is one of my favorite houseplants.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very nice! I'd throw those safe room doors wide open at this point and let nature take it's course!!
Yes, I think the safe room is only for bedtime now, until Steinway gets neutered in a few weeks. (We'll need the guest room back by Christmas!)
BTW, off topic, but your Christmas cactus is stunning!! That is one of my favorite houseplants.
Thanks!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Ohh! What do you do with your cactus?! Mine gets smaller and smaller by the year! :(

Does it need more/less daylight? Little water/lots of watering?

Glad to hear about your cats by the way! :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ohh! What do you do with your cactus?! Mine gets smaller and smaller by the year! :(

Does it need more/less daylight? Little water/lots of watering
It's been in that same spot about 20 years now (occasionally shifted more toward the corner if it's in the way. It gets a lot of sun there in the summer. It gets watered regularly, and that's it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.