Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone else's cats love lettuce ? As you can see my boys seek it out when we bring home the groceries ! Once they know it's there, they check the fridge every time we open the door !

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
kitkat said:
Your cats will probably love cat grass
Very true... we always have a little pot of cat grass on the go. It sits on the corner of the coffee table, and they "graze" as they want to.... either I buy the seeds and grow my own, or sometimes our grocery store has little pots of it in their florist section.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Your cats a beautiful!! I love that they scavenge for lettuce that is so cute! :eek: I especially love the pic in your other post where they are waiting on the stairs for you. Also quite a nice pic of you lovely home! Love the quoins in your doorway trim as well as the snazzy moulding! I am sure your kitties are very happy there. I have nver seen a kitty quite like the big fluffy grey, what a beauty! :D

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you limyer ! That's quite a compliment coming from someone with so many kitties of their own ! (I'm correct that you are part of "The Herd" aren't I ?) I always watch for your families photos to be posted !

I must say: there is no one quite like my Oran !

We actually live in the upper flat of an older home. I believe all the trim/moldings are original to the house. We even have one of the old claw-foot bath-tubs.... it takes up pretty much half of our tiny bathroom... I have pictures of the cats in the tub, maybe I'll post them this weekend.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Oh yah!
They love celery leafs. Sometimes I will *accidently* drop some on the floor while cutting it and they go nuts. They dont really eat it but smell it and bat it around.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Very adorable cats!

Heather102180 said:
My cat, John, eats tomatoes off my tacos from taco bell. :p
When I was little, we lived in Hawaii(I was a military brat,) a neighbor kept coming over frantic, insisting our cat was eating all her tomatoes in her garden. At first my parents didn't believe her, I mean who knows a cat that eats tomatoes... but one day my dad was heading home from work, and sure enough there is our cat scarfing down tomatoes contently. Until you posted that, I thought my childhood cat was the only one.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts