Cat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyday when I am getting ready to go to class Lexi tries to keep me home by sitting in the sink while I do my hair and makeup. It's almost like her logic is, "mom can't brush her teeth if I'm in the sink, and she won't leave if she doesn't brush her teeth!" Or maybe she just likes being near me while I'm getting ready... who knows, but it sure is cute :D .

And yes, I have to physically remove her from my sink so I can brush my teeth :lol:

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Aww, she loves you so much :luv .

Heidi, I think you will need more than a plumber for that hairball.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:lol: are you sure thats a cat? Gee thanks for scaring me! Now I know what my sink is going to look like in a year... except white!

·
Super Moderator
26,542 Posts
What a cute picture! She looks so tiny.

·
Banned
95 Posts
nice work lexi.. not sure if i could leave if i got that look LOL.she is darling

and LOL to the second photo hahaha sooo funny

·
Super Moderator
26,542 Posts
Better hope not, Heidi. That means you'll have hundreds more in the morning.

Oops, my geek is showing! 8O

·
Registered
12,661 Posts
Oh, pish! I feared the multiplying tribbles, so I had her spayed. After that, the only thing that multiplied, was her middle. :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
2,246 Posts
Lexi is adorable! She's just showing how much she loves you.

That massive picture of Squirrely-Jo is hilarious coming right after the petite little Lexi picture. :lol:

·
Registered
51 Posts
I love both the cats in the sinks! Haha the massive furball I bet Pepper looks the exact same way! :D Aw that was is SO cute it's just screaming "Please don't move me I did no harm." Thanks for the pics!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts