Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My signature says it all.....slave. That is what we are! Luna, Mystik, Simba, and Komet keep us BUSY! We feed, clean, play, buy food for, clean, play, feed, walk, clean, ask to get down (table, counter, top of cupboards), clean, feed, clean, and so on. They keep us very very busy!

Luna still loves her pink dog and it, thankfully, keeps her quiet at night while she cuddles it to sleep!

Komet has officially been registered at Komet Sumo....he chose his own second name. He wrestles the bigger kitties and eats like a sumo wrestler. He gains 200g (almost 1/2 pound) every week and, at 20 weeks old, is already bigger than Mystik (who is 6 months older).

Mystik and Luna enjoying fresh air in February! Mystik is wearing her dark brown coat and Luna is wearing silver today!

Simba Not one of his best pictures, but he is a tad cranky this week. He is usually a big love bug.

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
Absolutely Gorgeous Cats though!
I guess they have you and hubby WELL trained by now!;):p:D

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Wow. Bengals are just gorgeous, and you have four beautiful babies! I've always thought that their coat patterns were mesmerizing...just beautiful and so wild looking! :luv

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Oooh, how lovely they all are! Is Simba also more silvery too or is that just occurring due to the lighting and camera or some kind of weird effect our individual brain has to translate? (Kinda like that infamous Blue/Black dress photo that went viral a few days ago?) :p

MM, I love how we can see the difference in each kitty's coat is there--both in coloration and pattern. They all look uniquely fabulous, thanks to your awesome care, no doubt! :)

·
Premium Member
7,093 Posts
Awww, but look at those faces! Who wouldn't be their slave? :)

I love their different coats too.

Simba is gorgeous!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks!
Simba is actually the same glossy brown as Mystik and has beautiful spots like Komet...but he just was NOT going to get his picture taken yesterday....big crank from being in the doghouse! He is in a bit better mood this morning...we will see later if we can convince him to show his good side!

It is quite amazing how different they all are in looks and temperment....especially when they have all been raised together and are still under a year old.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts