Cat Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lifetime Premium Membership

4K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  Administrator 
#1 ·
I purchased a Lifetime Premium Membership in April 2014 and it looks like it got cancelled. I've been trying to get help by emailing someone in tech support but am not getting anywhere. Can someone tell me how a lifetime membership can get cancelled and how I can fix it?

Thank you,

Judy

#2 ·
send a PM to Administrator. Someone there is usually pretty good about responding and helping with that.

Or maybe your lifetime is almost....... :shock:

#4 ·
Speaking of the membership, I never really did figure out that premium membership banner that appears under the avatar and on the profile page and the "premier cat" designation. But as long as I'm getting the extra pics and PMs, I'm ok.

#6 ·
Thanks for mentioning that Jeff. I just checked and I am still getting the pics and pms, but the banner disappeared. I also received an email saying that my membership was going to expire if I didn't renew.

Here is what my membership data says- CatForum.com: Lifetime Premium Membership start date- 03-19-2014 expiration date - 01-02-2038

#8 ·
I had a lot of trouble with mine at first too. Keep pinging the Administrators and they will sort it out. Even with the extra pics, I find I have to go in a routinely delete pics to free up space for more, but I do post a lot of pics of the kittens I foster. I wish there was a way to pay for unlimited pic space. I'd gladly do that.

#9 ·
If you use a photo sharing site like tinypic and resize your pics to the recommended forum size, they'll be a lot smaller memory hog and you can post a lot more. (As opposed to putting full size pics on here and having the pics resized by the forum program.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.