Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lil Guy, AKA, Catman, Buddy, and George.
We all miss you at the work shack...
You know we loved you...and we know if you could have found your way back to us...you would have...
You had to to much of an intense curiosity...especially in the things that could hurt you...coyotes, owls, even deer, that could kick you...
The coyotes were, and are, still hanging close...
I'm pretty sure now, they got you...
You were our little ray of sunshine...
I still look and call for you...
Pictures to follow...

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
1420403917682.jpg
On Patrol...
1420403967674.jpg
"What?"
1420404005641.jpg
Just hanging out.
1420404044626.jpg
Cat Burrito
1420404079621.jpg
Lunch bag cat.

You'll always be in our hearts, Baby Boy...

·
Registered
0 Posts
awwww, sorry to hear Lil Guy never returned. May he be warm and free and happy at the Bridge.

·
Registered
143 Posts
You never know sometimes they take off for a while or even get locked inside with someone who thinks they are helping I hope he still makes it back.

·
Premium Member
7,854 Posts
I'm so sorry for Lil Guy! I hope what ever got him was quick and he did not suffer at all but like olywhizz, I'm holding out hope that he still returns.

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
You never know sometimes they take off for a while or even get locked inside with someone who thinks they are helping I hope he still makes it back.
I'm so sorry for Lil Guy! I hope what ever got him was quick and he did not suffer at all but like olywhizz, I'm holding out hope that he still returns.
Me too!!!!! Prayers over here he does return
Me, four. I am still holding out hope that L'il Guy comes back.

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
Sorry to hear that.....what a handsome boy! With his light coloring he would stand out, and I fear too the coyotes got him, and are hanging around to see if there are more cats?

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
10cats,

I'm so sorry to hear this sad news. I know I'd also be devastated to know if my "work kitty" suddenly disappeared. It's so hard to know what happened, but to be suspicious of those wild coyotes, I'd probably reluctantly agree, too.

Lil Guy was definitely an adorable guy. I'm sending you a big hug and some hope that maybe, just maybe, we're wrong about his sudden dissappearance.

·
Premium Member
7,093 Posts
Aw Sharon, I know you've been clinging to tiny shreds of hope that he would reappear. I'm so sorry he hasn't made it back. :(

What an incredible little kitty he must have been to have touched so many people in such a short time!

I also know that you must be grieving for him the same way you would grieve for any of your kitties at home.

Maybe Lil Guy has found Margaux and they're already up to no good together somewhere over the bridge.

Big hugs to you. :(

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Oh Sharon :( what a beautiful boy. I hope that wherever he is whether here or over the bridge he is OK. The never knowing is just so awful.
Big hugs

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks everyone...
Lil' Guy was another dumpee out here...he showed up back in March, and it took me until the end of May, first part of June, to finally win him over...he was young...maybe six-nine months old (?)
I'd talk and talk to him, and he'd come in closer, little by little...
I was the first one allowed to give him a head and chin scratch...
I had really hoped, that a guy that worked here for a while, would adopt him, obviously, that didn't happen.
We were all pitching in to get him neutered...he was only a week away from that, when he disappeared...

And Yes, I've had to fight the tears here at work, many times now...
The not knowing...IS the worst...:'(

·
Premium Member
971 Posts
Sharon,

I'm so sorry that Lil Guy hasn't returned :( I'm fighting back tears reading about him and looking at his sweet photos.

Judy

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
OMG...My hubby text'd me a little bit ago...he was on his way home from work, and told me he saw an orange cat that had been hit...laying by the side of the road, just a short distance from where I work...
I had to go...to find out...I took my gloves and a garbage bag with me...I found the cat...at first I thought it was Lil' Guy, when I got back where I have spot lights, I saw it was an orange female cat...the injuries this poor little thing had:'(
I am relieved it wasn't Lil' Guy, but my heart's still broken for her...I'll bury her tomorrow when it's daylight...

·
Premium Member
7,093 Posts
Oh, I'm so sorry about this little orange girl. It must be half relief that it's not him, but half disappointment that you still don't know what happened? This kitty is still lucky, though, to have someone care enough about her to not just leave her on the side of the road. Poor thing. :(

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Goodness, I know I couldn't bring myself to look at a cat that was hit by a car, but I totally understand why you had to go and find out. Though it's a bit of a relief it wasn't Lil Guy, it still must be awful not knowing...what mixed feelings you must have...and terrible either way!
You're an unbelievably soft-hearted and generous gal, Sharon, to go out of your way and make a burial for her. I'd be so heartbroken if I saw her, too, though. :(

1 - 20 of 32 Posts