Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I've been reading this forum alot lately so I figured it's about time I sign up!
I'm a 27 year old female from Vancouver BC.

Currently, I have 1 cat Lily, a tabby cat we got when she was a kitten, shes a little over a year old.
Long time cat owner, theres only been a few years out of my life that I haven't owned a cat.

When we got Lily, we also grabbed her littermate, Tulip for a friend. Our friiend was going on vacation for a month and my boyfriend and I offered to take care of Tulip. Tulip came to us quite chubby, we had suspicions she might be pregnant, or just well fed. Anyways on the 13th Tulip gave birth to 4 very adorble kittens!! We are planning to keep a kitten, since this is the first litter I've ever witnessed being birthed and being in my care. So we'll have 2 cats and a very kitty friendly dog.
This is quite an expierence, having a litter here!

:cat

·
Registered
7,452 Posts
I bet that was a big surprise! Did your frind know her cat was pregnant? Does she have plans to get her spayed as soon as possible to prevent more litters?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She thought she might be but wasn't entirely sure.
As soon as the kittens are old enough to be given to loving homes she is gonna get her spayed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts