Cat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok- who loves lions? I plan to one day (my dream) go to South Africa and meet Kevin Richardson (the lion whisperer) and work at his kingdom, meet the Big Cat Diary crew (no longer on BBC), AND LIVE WITH THE LIONS for a couple months.:cool::crazy

I love cheetahs too. Even hyenas are cool. Kevin raises them all and they love him.

·
Registered
382 Posts
That would be awesome! Any cat, any size, I love them all!:luv
How old are you? I'm 56 so the odds of my doing anything like that get slimmer by the day.:sad: Besides that, I'd never find anyone who would want to petsit all of my kids!:shock:
Are you in, or plan to be in classes for animal health/science? That would probably help. Use the trip as part of the studies or even an internship!8)
Oh, oh, become a vet in a zoo! How cool would that be!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That would be awesome! Any cat, any size, I love them all!:luv
How old are you? I'm 56 so the odds of my doing anything like that get slimmer by the day.:sad: Besides that, I'd never find anyone who would want to petsit all of my kids!:shock:
Are you in, or plan to be in classes for animal health/science? That would probably help. Use the trip as part of the studies or even an internship!8)
Oh, oh, become a vet in a zoo! How cool would that be!!
I'm 41. I'm not at all into biology though. Believe it or not Kevin has NO SPECIAL TRAINING. He used to be a chiropractor. His good friend asked him for help raising a couple lion cubs and voila.. he took over the place, has his own website, youtube, written a book, made a movie and has hundreds of volunteers working for him at his huge "kingdom".

I am fearless with animals and am amazing with cats and dogs. Lions are wild and huge but I just know I would do amazing.:shock:

·
Banned
302 Posts
I know a vet who is one test/exam away from becoming a zoo vet. I would love to see lions and tigers in the wild and up close. It would be awesome!

·
Registered
653 Posts
I've always loved the big cats too. A few years ago I was in Tanzania and got to see wild lions, cheetahs and even one leopard. It was amazing, they're so beautiful and majestic.

Sent from Petguide.com App

·
Registered
0 Posts
I LOVE lions and tigers. In fact, my classroom has always been decorated with lions and tigers....some call it the Lion's Den!

·
Registered
737 Posts
I love large cats as well as the small ones xD lions and tigers. I adore panthers. Jaguars and cheetahs. Leopards and even the little linx. I've always wanted a panther or tiger lolz. Large cats are so cool xD

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
185 Posts
CatLover, I hope you like this video of a wild cat cub that my neighbour raised like a puppy. They named him Max and the children took him for walks with a harness :-|

He was finally taken away from them a couple of years ago, and as far as I know lives in a wildlife sanctuary.

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
Pilar, What a Beautiful Kit!
Is Max a Jaguar? They are becoming so rare...
Sharon

·
Registered
185 Posts
Sharon I think he was a Leopardus tigrinus. I saw him again in 2012 and he was the size of a cocker spaniel. Very beautiful, but I still prefer my moggies :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts