Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new & hope this isn't a repeated question. I've purchased a variety of premium litter and even mixed them. Because of allergies, less dust is great. And what IS the best litter to use, that works with the LitterMaid? 10 minutes isn't long enough but I'm happy with it overall. Find something comparable with a "set timer"? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I'm using the 30lb box scoopable litter and it works but the clumps do break apart and it always leaves bits in the litter.

·
Registered
237 Posts
i started with a litter that was way too dusty as well -- it would make me sneeze and i think it made the kitties sneeze too! so i switched to world's best litter and it clumps up nicely, without the dust. i think they came out with a new scented formula, so that will help with the odor control as well -- i can't wait to try it out.

·
Registered
283 Posts
I use either Freshstep Scoop or Freshstep Scoop with crystals. I've never had an odor problem or a problem with the clumps breaking up, except for the time one of the cats had loose stools and that kind of made a mess. I love the Freshstep products, and the main reason is a portion of the sales from Freshstep goes to the HSUS.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts