Cat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My cat is black and he’s got these little spots on his nose that I noticed several days ago and I dont know what it is or what to do. Plus he’s even losing hair near his forehead and ears and some on his mouth. I recently got him checked up in the vet and they said there were no ringworms or anything. Everything came up negative. So... idk. But i have noticed him constantly licking himself everywhere especially near his ears. Its as if he’s obsessed with grooming himself. Is there anything I can do to treat him from home?

·
Super Moderator
26,433 Posts
My Cleo overgrooms and in the past has created bald spots in different locations. I bought Derma-Soothe from Amazon and it worked great. It relieves any itching, plus it smells wonderful! I would spray it on my hands, not her, and rub it on her. But I would also do it on my bed because any "spillage" would make my room smell great. I've never seen hair loss around the eyes and mouth like that, though. I'm sorry you're both going through this, and having no answers as to the reason must be so frustrating.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts