Cat Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Wow not only is he nice to look at, he has good taste too.. Yeah I am a fan of Dexter too, actually more of Michael C. Hall fan in general.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Oh I know.. I never watch the show, but since you brought up dexter.. I thought I would share. lol The show seems interesting.

·
Registered
394 Posts
gotcha! well, i'm glad you shared, and i'm glad Dexter got adopted The show does seem interesting, but i've never watched an episode. I have on demand, so maybe i'll try some time watching it from the beginning

·
Banned
1,204 Posts
The only Dexter I know is the kitten who was beaten by the pregnant lady and her 2 children.
He's doing really well and has been adopted by the Vet Tech who was caring for him, he now has 2 big sister to watch out for him.
No update news on the lady who beat him and killed his litter mate.

·
Registered
394 Posts
that's horrible :( I'm glad that he's been adopted and his life is now in much better hands. I honestly can't even bring myself to read stories such as that the majority of the time because it just breaks my heart and i feel so saddened by humanity sometimes :(

·
Registered
3,164 Posts

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Well since other people are commenting on Little Dexter, I don't see the point in just pointing fingers to Konstar.

Anyway, I love Dexter! I always thought it was weird he was married to the woman who plays his sister on the show, but it is still a good show!! The whole loving cats thing just makes him better.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts