Cat Forum banner

Lock your kitchen cupboards...

2K views 21 replies 17 participants last post by  dweamgoil 
#1 ·
Evie, Master Thief, is on the loose...

And this....

A WHOLE KITCHEN ROLL! She grabbed from the kitchen counter and ran off to the living room to chew it up and spit it out!

"IT WASN'T ME MUMMY, I DIDN'T DO IT"

Phew, stealing is thirsty work...

... And ever so tiring, time for a cat nap

See less See more
#6 ·
Owned by Isis- haha, I wish! She likes to chew things up and spit them out EVERYWHERE! Many a time I have returned home to find something in pieces! Her current favourite is cauliflower, I mean really- she's a cat!

Chasekwe - Evie is a blue mitted Ragdoll :) You were very close!

#13 ·
That is pretty cute!

Not to be a rain on this parade, but just be careful about what cats get into. Somebody at the shelter left out rubber gloves, and the cats chewed them up... while nobody showed any signs of harm, stuff like rubber and sponge material can choke them or clog their intestines.

I'm lucky that my cats only play with toys (and even those can do damage!). Zinny is an ex-feral, so I don't think she's learned yet about playing with random stuff... she always goes for bugs and only toy mice (never balls, for some reason). I think Nebbie's previous family taught her not to go in the kitchen, because she refuses to go in mine - and the bathroom! Paizly has no back legs, so she can't jump into trouble ...not to mention she's old and lazy now anyway ;)

#16 ·
I LOVE that last picture of her all snuggled up with the blanket!!

I wonder if Simone is going to develop this habit too; lately he's started opening all of the cabinets and going in them. It's almost like he's mad that there are doors and cabinets closed off to him! So far he's only stolen food and cat nip though.

#21 ·
Haha! Too funny. Sigma is a little too crafty sometimes too. When I first got him, I took him home with me to Canada for a summer and he managed to find this old tupperware box filled with old toques, gloves and scarves from the 70's. It was wayyyy up in my mom's closet but he dragged the entire box off the shelf and proceeded to carry each toque/scarf/mitten downstairs into the middle of the livingroom floor. He also managed to find all of my mom's little stuffed animals and carried them around too.

Cats are hilarious :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.