Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I would post pictures of them here too, just to show off how cute they are :wink: (they are also up for adoption in "cats in need")

Lola is the peach-grey girl and Swirl is the grey boy with swirl markings (how original, I know):

Lola:

Swirl:

He hates the sound of the camera, it's hard to get even a decent shot of him :?

I am in love with Lola... if only I had room for her!!

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
They're both beautiful! It's so sad they're all pinned up. Lola's little face is so sweet, and Swirl has the neatest coloration! Also, is it just the pics, or does Swirl have a short tail?

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
jessamica8 said:
They're both beautiful! It's so sad they're all pinned up. Lola's little face is so sweet, and Swirl has the neatest coloration! Also, is it just the pics, or does Swirl have a short tail?
Aren't they the sweetest kitties? They have such beautiful faces and coats, and you can really tell they would come around real fast with someone who had the time and patience for them. Lola even wobbles a little less, and would benefit from time in a bigger cage (but the rescue lady won't allow it because she says she won't be able to fish them out of it, when she could but does not have to patience to coax them for five minutes) or outside of a cage altogether... Swirl has a normal tail, it's just the tip that sticks out of the litterbox - it does look like a short tail, I did not even notice it before! :wink:

·
Super Moderator
26,513 Posts
Lola's face in the third picture just breaks my heart. :(

I hope someone adopts them and gives them lots of love.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts