Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my foster kitty, Khan. He is 4 weeks old and I was wondering if it's possibly to tell if he will have long or short hair?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
VG,
What a Cutie!! I'm going to say long hair!:p
Sharon

·
Registered
8,973 Posts
I'm not sure, but wanted to say ADORABLE little guy!

Also, I *ALMOST* named Neelix Kahn. Just so that when he was bad I could yell, "KAAAHHHNNNNNNNN"..

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks! ^^ he is one of the fever coat kittens. I let my boyfriend name this foster kitten litter and he named them Khan, Spock, Nyota, and Lursa...all Star Trek names. Lol :)

·
Premium Member
2,535 Posts
I like the way your bf thinks! We have a Spock at our shelter right now, too.

I'm still really interested to see what happens with their coats with regard to length and color. Hopefully, you'll have them long enough to update us.

·
Super Moderator
26,523 Posts
I used to call Charlee "Spike" when she first came home, she turned out to have medium/long hair. And she still looks just as surprised in lots of her pictures! :grin:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I like the way your bf thinks! We have a Spock at our shelter right now, too.

I'm still really interested to see what happens with their coats with regard to length and color. Hopefully, you'll have them long enough to update us.
We keep them until they are two pounds and then they get spayed/neutered and sent back to the shelter to get adopted. However, Marshall has fallen in love with Khan so we might adopt him. :D so we will be able to update ya'll about Khan.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts