Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, my name is Sarah and I finally decided to join the catforum! :)
My friends were a bit bored with me sending them every move one of the kits made because they're so adorable'.
Figured I could get advice or give some here.. and of course share some cute pictures lol
I have 5 cats, all rescues from the street, and two bratty dogs. I'll go ahead and introduce them.

He's barely around, but he's a big gentle tomcat. One of the feral cats outside my dads had kittens(on my 13th birthday) and Thorn was one of them. We took him in because, well my mom loved him, and he would pass out randomly as a kitten, he was born with a crook in his tail and half his teeth gone. An original.

Even though, he's rude and.. rude, our family wouldn't be whole without him.

Baby is my sweetheart. We moved to Texas a few years ago, and were checking out the house we were moving into. I was in the backyard and heard him, he was in the alley all alone and 3 weeks old. Of course, I couldn't leave him there. So i bottlefed him and he grew into a huge spoiled baby. :)

China is the reason I'm here, I got China from my aunt, one of her barn cats had kittens and she didn't think this one would make it. I got her at 4 weeks, bottlefed her and well here she is. She's extremely disabled, and does not care one bit. She was born with her back legs deformed, does not have any paws, and one legs curls upward, which gets her caught on things sometimes. Her front legs are perfectly fine and very muscular due to the fact she uses them to pull herself onto things so much. She refuses to think she's special which can be a problem from keeping her safe.
The vet told us she would not be able to produce so we never got her spayed, didn't want to put her through the trauma.
Three months later, she had two kittens, one of them was stillborn, the other died shortly after. A few days later on Friday the 13th, Junior was born(she was perfect, no disabilities), China is a great mom but after Junior was weaned and heavy enough. EVERYONE was spayed and neutured. I came to get advice on disabled cats, it can be frustrating and difficult at time /:

Chinadolls baby, she's hyper, weird, just wants to playplayplay. But at times, usually 4 in the morning, she's the sweetest little kid. Has the color of her dad(Baby) but the build of her mom. We usually call her lightning because all you see is just a grey streak when she moves.

And the family after a long day :)

WELLL that's my family, sorry for the long post. xD Can't explain them in less words
and all of our animals are inside/outside. I noticed some of the pictures make them look wild xD

·
Registered
804 Posts
I love your furbabies and their stories!! You might enjoy reading about Anakin, as his condition somewhat relates to Chinadoll's Anakin The Two Legged Cat I've never tried contacting the owners, but maybe they can give you advice as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts