Cat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a grey and white male tuxedo cat named Alex that showed up at the place where I worked nine years ago and adopted me. He has been my little buddy and an only cat for all that time. A couple of days a calico kitten showed up under my porch cold and hungry and very friendly. She is around three months old so I figure someone dumped her. being the softy that I am I took the cat to the vet and brought her inside. I have one problem Alex is not happy about the situation and hisses and growls at me, normally he is a lap cat and very friendly.

· Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
A little more info Alex has been my cat or better stated I have been his person since he was a kitten he will go through the house and cry if I'm not home at night. My wife found that if she leaves a light on he will wait up for me and not cry.
Its only been a couple of days but since the arrival of the kitten he had hissed and growled at me.
is it fair to Alex to keep the kitten or should I find a good home for it?

· Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Alex and Snickers had their first face to fact. Snickers puffed up and Alex just laid down after a couple of minutes Snickers laid down too. Alex meowed at snickers then walked off. Alex still isn't happy with me though.

· Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's looking better. Alex is still afraid of Snickers but he is showing more curiosity towards her now. he still hisses at me once in a while but he will at least purr again once in a while when I pet him. Lots of cat treats have been dished out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.