Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone !
I have been so busy lately i haven't had much time to stop by the forum :( I figured i would update with some pictures of Kaia! She's been good, but our vet detected a grade 2 heart murmur. I hope everyone has been good!

now for some pictures, they were taken with my cell phone so they are not the best of quality.

:D

·
Premium Member
9,136 Posts
Gosh your phone takes better photos than my piece of crap Pentex camera! Sorry to hear about Kaia's heart murmur. How series is a grade two murmur?

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Kaia looks so content with her life, especially in the sunshine. Sorry about the murmur. Does she have any symptoms with it?

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nope she has no symptoms with it, she was at the vet for her yearly shots when he detected it. He wanted to have her stay the night, and run $900 dollars worth of tests.. which was kind of ridiculous. So we switched vets and brought her to a feline only vet. She said it was grade two (the other vet didn't even grade it), and the chest xray, blood work etc. was not necessary. Although she did recommend a baseline ultra sound of her heart, which will probably be done.

as for my phone, i just upgraded to the EnV2, i was surprised that it actually takes pretty decent pictures! i just wish it picked up on her pretty golden eyes! lol

·
Banned
11,024 Posts
She's a pretty kitty My Baby too has a heart murmur, with medication it can be controlled, it depends if she'll need it or not, you'll have to see that with the ultrasound, good luck!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts