Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been a member of the forum for a while, but decided I'd like to start posting! I have two kitties, a 3 year old grey/brown tabby male, and a 5 month old Siamese male kitten. I adopted my oldest cat from the shelter when he was a wee kitten, and my boyfriend's brother found the Siamese as a flea-ridden, worm-filled stray in the pouring rain when he was about 4 weeks. He's about the sweetest, most well-behaved kitten though, you'd never know he was separated from his mother/siblings so early!

Anywayyyy... pictures!

Tyger:

On a hike

Sage:
A few days after he came home and got cleaned up, at about 4 weeks.

Learning from his big bro:

His first walk:

Brother love:

Recovering from his neuter:

·
Premium Member
7,843 Posts
oh no! no pictures!! Maybe they were too large. Try reducing the size of the pixels.
Welcome to the forum even if we can't see the pics!!

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
welcome :) Thanks for posting pics! Sage is such a cutie!! Tyger is so sweet with him too!
My fav is Sage's first one after he was cleaned up lol

·
Banned
693 Posts
OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Little Sage reminds me of the bitty little thing that showed up on our deck one day. We did not know how old it was but brought it to a lady that did placements. I nicknamed him "dirty face" and DH renamed him Latte for adoption. I sobbed like a baby when he was taken right way.

Such beautiful cats you have!!!!

·
Registered
719 Posts
I love that you take your cats on walks :) I wish I had a nice park or wooded area I could take them to, instead of just walking around the neighbourhood.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Beautiful kittehs!!

Tyger looks like my Marty!
Those harnesses, are they specifically for cats? I want to introduce Marty to the outside world, but I'm afraid he might be able to swivel out of the harness if anything. He has never been out on the open, couple of times on my porch only. He has reached the age where he likes to look out the window now lol. He's not even a year old though.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone!!!! :D

Tyger's harness was just a cat harness from petsmart, but I also clip the leash to his collar for extra security. Sage's is made for small dogs, haha, I found it on sale so I snatched it up because he's going to outgrow it soon. Tyger's first harness as a kitten was made for guinea pigs,lol. But they do make a special vest type of harness for cats that I'm looking into, they're basically escape proof!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts