Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
It will probably work better if you will then stare to a blank wall, ceiling. We had this xeroxed on a sheet of paper in highschool and was referred to as a miracle.
It feels indeed like a miraculous experience to be able to see the face of the man that turned humankind history to such a degree.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
I love optical illusions, I think they're very intruiging.
They can teach us a lot about visual perception as well. They could usefully be used as teaching aids - but I find it a bit disturbing to think that primary school kids could be encouraged to see this as a miriacle.
It *is* wonderful the way that the brain organises and percieves images. But this isn't a miraculous apparition.

seashell

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think its actually suppost to be jesus or something. Once you know what to look for, it will be easier for you to notice it.

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
hehe Queen of the Nile - no it is actually Jesus - though not religious myself nor a believer in supernatural I base my life on a lot of his teachings.
At the same time books like "Voyage of the Beagle" were highly recommended to read by my father while growing up.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts