Cat Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
As much as I love my cat and would 'within reason' do anything I could for him, That in my opinion is just ridiculous, It's cool for the cat for sure but why on earth would you do that to your house?

If I had a spare room I would maybe consider something along those lines (but less OTT) but not that.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That is pretty awesome! Are you planning to add a few of these things to your man/cat cave?
Nothing like that. The cave is mostly a home theater but he has some cat furniture and toys there...and his litter box and food in the other room where the laundry is.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Call me crazy, but if I had the money, I'd have an architect build me a house with all sorts of cat contraptions integrated into the design. Tunnels through the walls, between floors, leading in/out of the home, but all done tastefully in an aesthetic combining modern and contemporary.

·
Registered
451 Posts
tezster - I'm right there with you.

I'm inlove with this and I wish I could have something like this so that my cats could have a ton of fun with it. because I'm really sure they would.

·
Registered
57 Posts
It'd be cool maybe in a room in the basement. Not really big on it being in a central location like the living room unless it was a few cat shelves on the wall. Something minor. But if you have a separate big space for it, it would be pretty sweet :)

·
Premium Member
9,137 Posts
Yukismom that is so cool. Industrial is such a hot look right now. I loved it. One of my favorite places I rented was a post modern penthouse. It had a 12 foot high ceiling with a metal arched roof. When it rained it was so soothing. That steam punk would look awesome in that place. Im going to send it to the landlord who is now living in it with his cats! Can you PM me the location of where you found this.. soooo so cool!

·
Registered
457 Posts
Mitts & Tess, I honestly don't remember where I found this. I take screenshots with my phone when I see something cool online and this I found nearly a year ago!

Oh I'm so jealous! Lol I'd love to live in an industrial style loft! I'd totally catify it if I owned it :D
Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
8,627 Posts
Yuki'smom, if you took the picture with your cell...check photo 'history' on pic...
It might show up something...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.