Cat Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I put the cat tower together, it was way too easy haha.. anyways Cricket isnt interested in it at all, hope that changes.. think it may be because of another thing I got today..and thats Karma! Yes I took her home today.. when I went over to visit her last night they said her and her sister were missing. I automatically was saddened thinking one of the kids let them outside or something, after about a half hour of searching, she was found deep in back of one of the couches hiding..again. I thought enough was enough and decided to take her home earlier then I wanted, for her own sake. I tried to keep her contained in the bathroom with a child gate seperating her and Cricket, but he kept jumping in there with her and found it basically pointless..so I let her out to wander and she immediately played for what seemed to be forever.. now she is sleeping ON the couch and not behind one like where she was at. Yeah Cricket has done some hissing nothing horrible and pretty much watches her from a distance, he is in the window sill right now gazing outside. Here are some new pics of Karma and one of the cat tower (I intentionally put the tower behind the couch to keep my kids off of it)

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I know I love the last pic too, its almost like a "Hi mom, look at me, pfffttt" look she has

1 - 12 of 12 Posts