Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys! Mimi's 2nd "birthday" is coming up and I'm thinking about getting her a new collar. I've found a few online but I just don't know! So I'm picking your brains for ideas.

I've found this one on etsy, https://www.etsy.com/listing/178814000/shabby-chic-cat-collar-bell-cat?ref=shop_home_active_4

But I've found the results can be a little overwhelming!

Are there any shops or other pet places to buy collars? I have one from petsmart that's coral with like buttons sewn onto it, and I LOVE it (I even bought a back up collar, lol). I like very feminine collars, obviously they have to be break away.

So give me all your shop names and links you can find!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Aw, Happy Birthday, Mimi!

We've had our cat for a year and a half, and he's on his third collar. The first was just one from the pet store. It got fuzzy looking very quickly because he would scratch at it. Eventually, we had to replace it because whenever the collar fell off, he would chew the buckle and the buckle stopped working. His second collar came from the Etsy shop Pugs 2 Persians. That collar held up very well and looked pretty good until we had to replace it, again because he chewed up the buckle. That collar lasted almost a year. His current collar is also from Pugs 2 Persians and it has Peep bunnies on it: https://www.etsy.com/transaction/183632398?ref=fb2_tnx_title He's been wearing it for about a month now and it's holding up great. Super cute, too! The owner has lots of adorable collars to pick from.

·
Premium Member
9,137 Posts
I special order cat and esp kitten collars from etsy. They help get the foster cats noticed too!

I think your choice is adorable. Very very cute.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Aw, Happy Birthday, Mimi!

We've had our cat for a year and a half, and he's on his third collar. The first was just one from the pet store. It got fuzzy looking very quickly because he would scratch at it. Eventually, we had to replace it because whenever the collar fell off, he would chew the buckle and the buckle stopped working. His second collar came from the Etsy shop Pugs 2 Persians. That collar held up very well and looked pretty good until we had to replace it, again because he chewed up the buckle. That collar lasted almost a year. His current collar is also from Pugs 2 Persians and it has Peep bunnies on it: https://www.etsy.com/transaction/183632398?ref=fb2_tnx_title He's been wearing it for about a month now and it's holding up great. Super cute, too! The owner has lots of adorable collars to pick from.
Ahhh!! I love that shop! Thank you for the link!! There are SO MANY THERE! It warms my little heart to see such a huge selection! I feel like pet store selections are so limited and bland. Huzzah!

I special order cat and esp kitten collars from etsy. They help get the foster cats noticed too!

I think your choice is adorable. Very very cute.
Thanks!!!! I wasn't sure if it was just a little too much, but now I know its the one!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts