Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a very small (smaller than 7.5 inches in diamitor)slow bowl feeder.

Blue belle eats her canned food(her dinner)really fast. When she is done with her dinner...she trys to sneak over to brynie's dinner and eat that up. So i figured if i get this slow bowl feeder it will slow her down on her dinner.

The only problem is that im only finding sizes 7.5 or bigger. 7.5inches is pretty big for my little cat. My mom compaired it to her dog's bowl and it was bigger then that. So no way is that going to work. :(

any ideas where i can get a smaller one?

thanks

·
Registered
26 Posts
I don't know the exact measurements, but I have seen ones smaller than that at Petco before. I only know because I just measured the ones we have (7.5) and the ones I saw at the store were smaller than what I have. Walmart used to carry some really small ones, but I haven't seen them there in a while. Have you tried looking online?

·
Banned
2,744 Posts
Just put a few smooth stones in the regular bowl and miz the food up with the stones. Wash the stones when you wash the bowl. Works great! :)

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes,ive looked online. thats where im finding the 7.5 inch bowls. :( I need one smaller than that.

I dont want to put stones in her bowl.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts