Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure exactly what these things are called but I'm looking for a waistpack or beltbag that you put around your waist & put little personal items in. You see it all the time at amusement parks or Seaworld.

Preferably not too expensive as this will be beaten up or will get wet if taken on rides. All the ones I keep seeing are either really weird looking or expensive leather or triangular. Just looking for a nice, preferably black waistpack. I think the normal shape is straight at top with semi circular bottom.

Stores don't seem to really carry these anymore or I just can't seem to find them. Help :!:

·
Banned
5,533 Posts
Huge said:
They're called bumbags here. I did a quick search and apparently you lot call them Fannypacks.... 8O
:lol: They call bums fannys in America Huge. I know, I know ... :lol:

·
Registered
216 Posts
Check the luggage department at a Target store. They have basic black ones that aren't too expensive.

·
Registered
10,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I found one eventually at an outdoor shop. It's just so hot outside to be going in & out of all these stores so luckily the 2nd place I went had them.

Btw, fanny packs reminds me of the dance group on America's Dance show or something. They were so corny looking lol :oops:

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
I have always known them to be called fanny packs.

I have a fairly new one that is tan canvas with a black waist strap
if you are interested I can mail it to you.

I have not used it since we stopped camping.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts