Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of someone who can do this? Razzle was the love of my life. My heart kitty.

Kathy

·
Premium Member
7,098 Posts
I was going to suggest the same thing! There are a lot of ceramicists (?) on Etsy, and many are cat lovers. It's my favorite place to get gifts. I hope you find someone!

·
Premium Member
7,098 Posts
I just did a search on Etsy for "custom cat sculpture" and there are several artists who do custom sculptures.

·
Premium Member
7,860 Posts
Don't have a sculpture, but I had our Missy's face (my avatar) painted on our mailbox as a surprise for my husband. Now every time we come home we see her sweet face and we smile. It was only about $130 to have this done, includes the cost of the mailbox and shipping!

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
I use a lady in Scotland to do mini's of my kids. I met her on a dog forum, she is very talented. I had one done of Marie's Cinderella also. Her name is Dee Lovegrove. She did one of my Moxie and I sent her clippings of her fur and the model is made and fully furred with Moxie's own fur. its something i will always treasure. [email protected] Just drop my name, or say Moxie's Mom sent you. She works off photographs.

This is the Moxie mini she made.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts