Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She will be forever in my heart. She was the sweetest cat I ever had. I miss her so much it hurts. Everything reminds me of her. I don't know what I am going to do without her the house is so quiet. She was a Apple headed Siamese very talkative .

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
I'm so sorry for your loss. What a pretty little thing she was. One of the hardest things about having pets is that we have to say goodbye to them so soon. RIP Lady Sierra Dawn.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
I'm so sorry for your loss. She was a beautiful kitty! It is never easy to say goodbye to our beloved babies. Eventually, your happy memories with her will bring you comfort instead of tears. :(

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone for the kind words she had kidney failure the vet said she could live 4-6 months but I didn't want her to suffer. I feel bad I didn't catch it sooner. She was my baby. Thanks every one.

·
Premium Member
8,627 Posts
JB, so sorry to hear of your loss...
I am well aware of the painful feelings after being there so many times myself...
A Beautiful Cat...
Lady Sierra Dawn, you are whole and well now...
May you always have sunshine to bask in and playmates to enjoy and cuddle with...
You will always live in the hearts of those who loved you.

·
Premium Member
7,860 Posts
Oh, JB, I know how much this hurts!! I hope you soon will be over the pain and only have the sweet memories of how much you loved her and she you. Rest in peace Lady Sierra Dawn you have earned your place over the Rainbow Bridge!!

·
Registered
893 Posts
Im soo so sorry for your loss. We all understand the deep hurt and pain having them leave us causes.

HUGS TO YOU...RIP Lady Sierra Dawn....

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
I just lost one of my boys on Monday of this week and it's really hard to not think about him (I still haven't been able to sleep in my bed). Each day it does get a little easier. I know that's probably not much reassurance to you, but you're not alone. Hang in there.

·
Premium Member
2,538 Posts
If you think it would help at all, please feel free to share any happy memories, sad emotions, photos, stories, about your beloved cat. The forum is made up of people who have been in your position (although each is different and special) and understand and are willing to listen.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sierra's Story i special to me because she came from California to Utah on a plane. I had just lost my sweet cupcake and I had got another kitten from a pet shop. The Kitten was sick so I had to put her down. so within two weeks I had two cats put down. I was at the end of my rope with grief. My parents got on the computer and found a Cattery that had appleheaded Siamese cats. We contacted them and they had kittens ready within a few weeks I had my Sierra. She has been so much pleasure and comfort. My whole life I had a cat. Sierra had to be the center of attention. One day I was playing cards with a friend and Sierra came and sat right in the middle of the table. The card game was pretty much finished.

She would help us put puzzles together by chewing on the pieces. Not to sure how she thought she was helping. She even had her own box which we would put puzzle pieces of lost pieces.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The above comment was for Emily. I hope in time you will remember the memories of the good times you shared with them.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts