Discussion Starter #1
Got some more here...

Looking grumpy

playing with the newspaper. :lol:

Thats all for now, but hopefully ill be able to put some more up soon. :D

·
Registered
10,243 Posts
Why do cats love cat bags so much?? That picture with the cat collar sticking out reminds me of Sugar. She always has her collar hanging out like that... :wink:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
kitkat said:
Why do cats love cat bags so much?? That picture with the cat collar sticking out reminds me of Sugar. She always has her collar hanging out like that... :wink:
I know what you mean! :lol: No matter how much we tucked her collar back in, it just kept sticking out again. We tried a couple different types of collars and they would all do that.

·
Registered
10,243 Posts
How hard is it to find a collar where you can tuck it in? I mean why do they have to make big loops where it always falls out? Ok how bout this, when we find a collar that tucks in tightly we'll reply back to this message, b/c I can't stand it sometimes! That is my mission now...:lol:

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
I don't like collars that stick out either, so I bought a nylon one, trimmed off the excess and melted the frayed edge with a lighter so it wouldn't unravel. Voila!

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
I think it's cute when their collars hang out like that. (as long as it doesn't endanger them.)

Very cute pics, Chocolate!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts