Cat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ever since I bought a birdfeeder (beginning of Spring) all the girls do is sit by the door and watch them.

There are a lot more pictures of Elly -- she's a bit more photogenic than Punky is. (All light colored cats are...) Just thought I'd note, so that nobody thinks I play favorites. :wink:

·
Registered
209 Posts
i need to get a bird feeder 8O

cute and furry as always!

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
They are so pretty, Rob - it looks like Elly is not so chubby as last time I saw a picture of her - is she working out :wink: :?
Punky loos so quiete and calm - whilst Elly seems to be always on top of things 8)

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
I love those two. Great pictures, Rob. (Is it okay if I call you Rob?) Does Elly make a chirping noise when she goes nuts over the birds?? Samhain does. It's really cute hehe.

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
I love Elly's tail. Most of the calico's I've seen still seem to have either a solid color tail or a tabby tail...hers has her complete coloring mixed in and it's so cool!

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ioana said:
It looks like Elly is not so chubby as last time I saw a picture of her - is she working out :wink: :?
Punky loos so quiete and calm - whilst Elly seems to be always on top of things 8)
Elly is still hanging around 8lbs, that was at her last vet visit a few weeks ago. She's slim, but looks chubby when she lays down a certain way. :)

Punky is the calm and collected one, but she's two and a half years old now while Elly is fourteen months. So she's still on the young side.

tanyuh said:
I love those two. Great pictures, Rob. (Is it okay if I call you Rob?) Does Elly make a chirping noise when she goes nuts over the birds?? Samhain does. It's really cute hehe.
You can call me Rob. :wink: Yep, both Elly and Punky chirp all the time. I now know why Punky was such a scrawny cat when she was a stray - she chirps at all of her potential prey, lol.

AddFran said:
I love Elly's tail. Most of the calico's I've seen still seem to have either a solid color tail or a tabby tail...hers has her complete coloring mixed in and it's so cool!
Yep, Elly's tail is mostly black with some orange mixed in. I'm not sure if it's a unique feature, but I also think it's quite cute.

Thank you everyone else for the nice comments. :)

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Woohoo, kitty must-see-TV entertainment! Great shots, I especially love that head tilt in the 1st pic, and the ones of Elly on tiptoe chirping at the birds. :lol: They are sooo pretty and healthy. Elly is so much sleeker than my Pixie - if she laid down like in pic 5, you would see a very plump and noticeable tummy!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts