1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
cujo under a box

cujo blinking, he looks funny. :lol:

cujo on his favorite radiator shelf

the new friends! (when they're not trying to hit each other :roll: )

cujo getting jealous that kat has the catnip toy

kat with the pretty new collar i just bought her. i love the way it looks with her fur.

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Woo hoo!!! Pictures! I'm so excited to see them!

hehehe Cujo's so cute. :)

It's good to see pics of Kat and Cujo together.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
lots of new pictures of cujo and kat

Thanks for these pictures, Faile.
I always love to see pictures of Cujo, because, as you know, he is Jimmy's secret twin :lol:
And now he has a new friend - she's lovely as well :D

seashell

·
Registered
148 Posts
I love the ones with cujo on the radiator shelf, his face looks so cute. :D I also love the one where cujo is getting jealous, my cat used to do that all the time. :lol:

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
I have already decided that Cujo is my online boyfriend. (Don't tell my REAL boyfriend!) He is always so handsome and cute. And I almost peed in my pants with excitement when I saw you had new pictures of Kat. I have a special spot in my heart for her because I watched her story unfold (lol) and she looks just like Angel, another kitty I'm in love with. I can't get enough of these two.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
forjazz- i told cujo you have a crush on him. he meowed. i don't know what that means. i think he's hoping that means you will give him treats. :)

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
faile said:
forjazz- i told cujo you have a crush on him. he meowed. i don't know what that means. i think he's hoping that means you will give him treats. :)
It means he loves me too!!! Yes I will give him treats for being such a pretty boy. :) (If he will share a few with his sister)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts