Cat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doodle just being Doodle

The ever so handsome Enzo

Little Kitty hanging out in the backyard, she loooooves it out there!

Peanutty and Enzo watching Little Kitty

Doody Poo loves it outside too

He tries to get the bugs

Little Kitty helps Daddy BBQ

Doody is wondering why he ended up back inside with Peanutty and Enzo

Peanutty says "It's dinner time?"

Little Kitty and her big eyes

I'm still mad at you for bringing me back inside!

RAWR Peanutty's crazy!

Wise owl kitteh!

Enzo says "What is that thing you point at me?"

I'm just a handsome boy

This is what I think of your dinner

Doody gives Peanutty the evil eye

Beautiful kitty's!

Enzo just hanging out in the window on a beautiful day

I own this fridge!

Doody gets kisses from mommy!

·
Super Moderator
26,510 Posts
Great pictures (and commentary).

My favorite: "Doody gives Peanutty the evil eye" - one picture really is worth a thousand words!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
marie73 said:
Great pictures (and commentary).

My favorite: "Doody gives Peanutty the evil eye" - one picture really is worth a thousand words!
:lol: Thanks!! That is a good one, especially since Peanutty is continually bullying the boys around in her jealous fits of rage. It's like Doodle is saying "you better watch your back because one of these days I'm going to get you for all those times you've smacked me in the head!"

·
Registered
12,661 Posts
I :luv Little's great-big eyes! My kitty Blaze (aka: Buggaboo or Buggles, 1995-2000) had rounded eyes like that. One of our current cats, Pretty has always had wide and rounded eyes, but I've noticed the more she becomes socialized, her eye shape is relaxing to a more almond shape. Buggles, though...her eyes were always round and "startled" looking, just like Little's.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Heidi n Q said:
I :luv Little's great-big eyes! My kitty Blaze (aka: Buggaboo or Buggles, 1995-2000) had rounded eyes like that. One of our current cats, Pretty has always had wide and rounded eyes, but I've noticed the more she becomes socialized, her eye shape is relaxing to a more almond shape. Buggles, though...her eyes were always round and "startled" looking, just like Little's.
awwww! It's definitely a unique feature, I had never seen a cat with features like she has, she's very small/petite. It's hard to tell in pictures but she's quite a bit smaller than the other 3 cats. Peanutty is a fairly normal size female kitty, but Little Kitty is shorter than her and weighs MAYBE 7lbs at best. She has tiny little paws, a short body, and a small round face with her big huge bug eyes. I call her my pocket sized kitty :lol: Her other nickname is Munchy or Munchykin.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone!!

Katlover - Doodle is becoming more and more of a lover boy, he's so funny about it too. He's quite the character! He's been in that "I'm young and wild" phase, but he's about a month away from being 1 years old so he's calming down and looking for more affection. He's our biscuit making king! Peanutty is a lover too but sometimes she gets in these bad moods and even though she pretends to be looking for attention she's quick to change, but she's the type to come up and rub her face on our face and purr like purring is going out of style. Little Kitty is very bipolar, she occasionally likes to curl up next to us or on our lap but accepts little in the way of petting and can't stand to be petted near her rear. Enzo is the shy boy, he's very nervous, but he lets me know when he wants attention and will come near me and let out some sort of meow or mumble that almost sounds like a question like he's saying "is it ok for me to come up and get belly rubs, mommy?" Once I acknowledge him he'll come up and roll onto his back and make air biscuits while I rub his belly. :luv

1 - 13 of 13 Posts