Cat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I almost feel like posting pictures of all the junk me and my fiance bought for our new kitty... it has to be like...$30+ dollars worth and I'm praying like crazy that he likes them. I tried playing with Tigger tonight - using the feather wands and the little ferrity wand too... nothing... I guess he stands firm on what he wants... and that is "Pet me... with both hands... and put that feather duster away already!"

Well... I'll take that back - Tigger DOES like his big rat on a string. The first toy I ever bought that he took a liking to. When I first showed it to him during Christmas - he was barely interested - so I put it in my hope chest for later - so just in case you know... I took it out three years later... and he loves it now for some reason... hehe ^_^

I'm really hoping the kitty will like them though - since he will be a lot more playful than an older cat. I'll still be happy if he is a lazy lap cat though - but it would make me feel better that he got some use out of the toys we buy... if even for a bit... we can always put them away though - if we ever get another cat - we can give him the toys - and we won't have to go out and spend all that money again. =P

·
Registered
697 Posts
I found my kitten went through stages of loving a toy then ignoring it and vice versa. I guess they must be like kids and have favourites. I keep a basket in the living room and my Cleveland goes and helps himself to what toy he wants that day. He hasn't mastered putting them all back in yet! :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts