Cat Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a coupon in the mail the other day from the local pet food store I shop at. The coupon was for Lotus Grain Free Cat Food. I took it in and got two free cans (5.5 oz) for the price of the tax, which was 24 cents! :jump

They don't list the canned cat food on their website, so I'm wondering if it is new.

Anyone tried this food? My two seem to be enjoying the turkey flavor they are eating right now. Here are the ingredients:

Turkey Broth, Turkey, Turkey Liver, Ocean Fish, Dried Peas, Natural Chicken Liver Flavor, Agar-Agar, Cranberries, Blueberries, Ground Whole Flaxseed, New Zealand Green Mussel, Eggs, Clams, Carrots, Asparagus, Salmon Oil, Olive Oil, Salt, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Dried Kelp, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Sulfate, Choline Chloride, Betaine, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Niacin, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid

Crude Protein (Min) 8% Crude Fat (Min) 5% Crude Fiber (Max) 1.5%
Moisture (Max) 78%

It doesn't seem to have Taurine, isn't that usually listed? Anyway, the two free cans seemed to be a steal.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.