Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Awww that's so sweet. I actually miss my kitties when they are sleeping or not in the same room as me. I love holding my furbabies, petting under their chins and hearing them purr...and of course holding them close and kissing behind their ears. Having a cats is a joy!!!

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks!

I miss my kitties when they are not near too. I love coming home from school and they come running up to me. There is nothing like owning cats.

Yes it is a new collar! She finally outgrew her kitten collar. I have a feeling she is going to be a very petit cat, and Mr. Rowdy is going to be big, his paws are double the size of my sister's 17 year old 16lb cat.

We love her coloring too! When we picked her out the shelter said that Torties rarely get adopted out because of their coloring. I think it is what makes her super unique.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Hehe, how sweet, Charmander is a huge cuddle bug. He can be so annoying though, he always wants to lay on my hands or keyboard, so I have to keep moving him onto the pillow, but right away he comes back....thankfully eventually giving up, lol!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts